Russian Federation legislation requires permissive documentation for a number of goods being imported to the territory of Russia.
Certification in the Russian Federation territory can be voluntary or obligatory. The order of implying forms of obligatory conformity certification is governed by the Federal Law “On Technical Regulation”.
Our company cooperates with large accredited certification bodies.
The company assists in obtaining permissive documents:
- certificates and declarations of conformity to GOST, Technical regulations;
- exemption letters;
- hygiene certificates (expert reports and certificates of state registration);
- ecological certificates;
- fire safety certificates;
- voluntary certificates;
- technical documentation (radiological protocols, material safety datasheets, etc.);
- OHSAS, ISO certificates;
- and other types of permissive certification documents.